Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rectangular Box, 4 Weels: Cosby Kid Surprised.

Now this being my first post here, it may have been nice to do a little introduction and try to talk about something a little more current. However I chose not to.

This may be weeks old now but I still find it hilarious.



First off; Jim Callahan is my fuckin' hero. This man has made a name for himself by telling people he can talk to the dead and he goes on to prove this by recieveing fellatio from said spirit. He does this for roughly two and a half minutes, while the audience sits in awkward silence waiting for him to climax. A buzzer sounds (which could have been taken directly from a "Get Smart" re-run) and he is finished. Next; Raven Symone (A Cosby Kid) looks shocked and amazed, gets a little winded and makes very sure to tell everyone in the audience no one contacted her or had any access to the box at any point.

Bullshit!

If you want me or anyone to believe this kind of thing, please choose a less obvious routine. Who knows? Maybe she really didn't have any contact with anyone and no one did see the contents of the box, but that stupid statement completely destroys any credibility you may have had! BAH!

Oh and I guess Criss Angel does something kinda funny at the end as well.

But what do I know? I am a 25 year old Divorceay. Fuck You.
-Chet Biggenston

2 comments:

Elvis Christ said...

Dude it totally looks like he's getting fellatio... I wonder if he can fuck the dead too?

Anonymous said...

One of the follow up videos to that incident is pretty amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9QV-XdcaxI

In it, we hear this statement from Jim, after ranting that Chris was wrong to challenge him because "this is America!" or some such.

"I don't like having what I believe to be real questioned."

Wait... What?

Anyway, keep up the good work.