Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dog: Man's Worst Enemy.

I have recently discovered we have a lot to fear in what I once thought to be "man's best friend."

http://www.sheldrake.org/papers/Animals/dogvideo_abs.html

A man named Rupert Sheldrake undeniably proves that Dogs are psychic. His results are stunning. Jaytee (a dog) would wait at a window occasionally when his owner was on her way home, and not so much when the owner was not on its way home. Check Mate my friends. How the fuck can you argue with facts like that?

Now some of you may find this cute and kind of endearing, I however, do not. This scares the shit out of me, okay great the dog "telepathically" knows when I am on my way home, is it such a stretch to think that the dog will then move on to "telepathically" MAKING me come home? Or making it known when he has to go out to relieve himself? Or "telepathically" suggesting to me that he needs to eat? Or maybe just maybe "telepathically" suggesting I kill the President??

Do you see where I am going here? This shit is terrifying.

But what the hell do I know? I am a 25 year old Divorceay. Fuck You.
-Chet Biggenston

No comments: