Thursday, January 24, 2008

HOLY FUCK...


Some podunk kansas baptist church, who are responsible for various other afronts to human rights, are planning on picketing....sorry I just threw up, then slipped in it and cracked my head on my Darth Vader Pez dispenser. After rgaining consciousness and cleaning up the pez vomit, I recalled what had made me so irate in the first place. Now let's see if I can get through this with out any projectile bodily functions occuring...the church as referenced above is planning on picketing Heath Ledger's...oh I had to swallow it back down there...are planning on picketing Heath Ledger's...ugh...funeral, all because he played a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain. Yeah. I shit you not. it's really that stupid.

Anyone who knows me is aware of the fact that I hate religion. There are no redeeming qualities, and the qualities that are all right such as community and morals can be achieved without a church. History has shown us that when you get people together they become a single ignorant minded rabble and are so focused on doing what they think is right for everyone else that they don't care to consider the pain they may be causing. What about Heath's family? Who gives a fuck, right? They're speaking the word of god and that's all that matters. Some press release that's been circulating by the church says:

Leviticus 18:22 in the Bible, which states that “thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.”

I think the show 7th Heaven is more of an abomination then gay sex, plus that statement more accurately implies that we shouldn't really lie with anyone. It may also mean that you literally shouldn't lie, as in to not tell tell the truth. It's a fairly nebulous statement to say the least, and to cap it all off, the undeniable evidence that religion's for tards, one of the church's fundy spokes people said and I quote “God hates fags,the wrath of God has been revealed before the eyes of this nation with the death of Heath Ledger. … This nation worships the dead almost as much as they worship their filthy sex acts. America is doomed.”

Now I realize that this isn't a representation of every church in the world, but it is an extreme example. If asked to give an extreme example of Atheism, I'd say "I once pissed on the lawn of a church." astronomical difference wouldn't you say?

-Beaker

1 comment:

Clostridiophile said...

You all seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSyKtiYUegU

These fundamentalists are nuts.